Many thanks to the gracious donations made by the stallion owners!
As we all are aware, a well-bred horse can change the course of a rider’s career. With that in mind, any offspring resulting from a purchased Stallion from this auction will be eligible for the NARCHC Cash Incentive. The highest money earning reined cowhorse offspring to show as a 3-year-old at our Futurity Finals which is a result of this auction will earn 30% of the stallion auction proceeds. The stallion owner of this resulting winner will receive 20% of the stallion auction proceeds. With our futurity payout amongst the highest in Canada and growing rapidly, this is a great added bonus for both the mare and stallion owner.
Our Stallion Incentive Payouts are as follows;
$1227.50 to the Offspring Owner and $732.50 to the Stallion Owner.
$2,201.50 to the Offspring Owner and $1,543.50 to the Stallion Owner.
$3,865.00 to the Offspring Owner and $2,652.50 to the Stallion Owner.
$2,162.05 to the Offspring Owner and $1,517.50 to the Stallion Owner.
$5,025.00 to the Offspring Owner and $3,350.00 to the Stallion Owner.
Please fill out incentive eligible offspring nomination forms by July 31 of their three year old year.
Have a stallion you want to nominate? Have a foal not out of an incentive eligible stallion? Message us for more details on how to get into the auction!
Our stallion auction runs December 26, 2020 9:00am M.S.T - January 31, 2021 6pm M.S.T
- Bidding starts at 50% of the advertised stud fee, unless otherwise specified by the stallion owner
- The winning bidder fully understands and agrees to deal with the stallion owner or manager on all matters related to breeding his/her mare.
- The Northern Alberta Reined Cow Horse Club will not mediate between parties if issues arise and will be held harmless in such matters.
- Winning bidder fully understands all the fees outside of the stud fee, including but not limited to chute fees, shipping fees, mare care, veterinarian care and more are not included in the winning bid and will be paid to the stallion management/owner and these prices vary by stallion. The other fees may vary in price and currency depending on stallion.
- The stallion services purchased through the Northern Alberta Reined Cow Horse Club auction are intended for the upcoming breeding season only. In the event of a missed breeding due to unforeseen circumstances, the purchaser can contact NARCHC with explanation of circumstance and liable proof of missed breeding. Breeding will then be honored for the following year, and foal will be eligible for that years 3 year old futurity incentive money.
- The breeding is not transferable unless approved by the stallion owner.
- Breeding terms and stallion availability are as specified by the stallion owner’s breeding contract.
- All bids for the stallion service alone on this site are quoted and payable in Canadian dollars.
- All stallions will have a minimum bid unless otherwise stated by the stallion owner.
- Payment is required before bidder name will be released to stallion management as the official winner of the stud fee. No exceptions.
- Payment from the winning bidder or purchaser is due within 24 hours of auction close. If payment is not received within 24hrs, the runner up will be given the opportunity to purchase the breeding at their last bid price. Please submit a check or e-transfer made out to NARCHC
- Payment is accepted through Credit Card (4% Charge), Etransfer, or Wire Transfer
Checks can be mailed to;
Northern Alberta Reined Cow Horse Club
E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering to bid you are agreeing that you have read and understand these conditions.
The Northern Alberta Reined Cow Horse Club reserves the right to deny stallion auction eligibility at any time.