2022 NORTHERN ALBERTA REINED COW HORSE CLUB AGM
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 7th, 2023 with your number of banquet tickets
INFORMATION FOR CONSIDERATION:
If you are interested in becoming a new board member to join us for the 2023 season.
EXPECTATIONS OF BOARD/DIRECTORS
- Commitment to the purpose of club – “The Intention of our club is to encourage members of all ages and all levels to learn and compete in a friendly environment. We are dedicated to keeping the tradition of the reined cow horse alive as well as introducing it to our youth.”
- Commitment to be active on a committee, to lead and encourage membership participation in the committee.
- Commitment to listen to membership concerns and bring forward ideas to meetings to help grow and strengthen club goals.
- Commitment to ensuring all livestock at our shows are treated and cared for humanely. To bring violations to the attention of the appropriate team of people.
- Commitment to assisting members during shows with concerns they may have, ensuring concern is dealt with in the appropriate manner according to club By-Laws &/or Rules of NARCHC.
NARCHC board meets once per month. The first few meetings will be face-to-face at an agreed location. Once relationships and club direction are secure, meetings will be held via conference call.
Each Director is required to manage at least one day of a show through the season.
As well as find 2 sponsors for year-end awards. Each Director shall participate actively on one of the committees.
The committee / Board will require a minimum of 80 hrs through the year. Some activities are completed in a short time span, and others are spread throughout the year.